MTT's Help needed desperately

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      I have won the Million Dollar Lamborghini Freeroll today and qualify for the weekly final. Unfortunately, I have spend all my time to study SNGs (one table in particular) and I believe that 2day I have been extremely lucky.
      Because the small time available can any1 help me with advices and some suggestions on how I can training (es. for SNG I practice with ICM Trainer) and how/what I can study MTTs at best in so reduced time?
      Thx :heart:
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kiromanAAKK,

I'm no expert myself, but if you can get through what I assume is a many '000 entry first stage... you must be doing pretty well already.

The strategy pages give you a good idea of how best to play (tight initially, then open up, steals/resteals ending up with push/fold etc).

It's all very similar to sngs tbh, just need to have a lot more patience and pick your spots. If you can gradually build a stack without going to showdown or risking your whole stack then you'll put yourself into a strong position.

I don't get to play much nowadays though, so a lot of better qualified members and PokerStrategy coaches out there that can provide you with better advice ;)

Good luck & above all else enjoy the 2nd round :)

Bart
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Cheers :heart: