This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

MTT's Help needed desperately

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,
      I have won the Million Dollar Lamborghini Freeroll today and qualify for the weekly final. Unfortunately, I have spend all my time to study SNGs (one table in particular) and I believe that 2day I have been extremely lucky.
      Because the small time available can any1 help me with advices and some suggestions on how I can training (es. for SNG I practice with ICM Trainer) and how/what I can study MTTs at best in so reduced time?
      Thx :heart:
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kiromanAAKK,

I'm no expert myself, but if you can get through what I assume is a many '000 entry first stage... you must be doing pretty well already.

The strategy pages give you a good idea of how best to play (tight initially, then open up, steals/resteals ending up with push/fold etc).

It's all very similar to sngs tbh, just need to have a lot more patience and pick your spots. If you can gradually build a stack without going to showdown or risking your whole stack then you'll put yourself into a strong position.

I don't get to play much nowadays though, so a lot of better qualified members and PokerStrategy coaches out there that can provide you with better advice ;)

Good luck & above all else enjoy the 2nd round :)

Bart
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Cheers :heart: