Lamborghini ... grrr..

• kranck777
      kranck777
      Bronze
      Hi !

Seem that even tho i try my best i can only finish with in best 30 rank. I have try every day since it started and every time i seem to breing my stack up to 120k and in the last 30 ish position than loose my stack to some stupid river bet. I now try to play conservative in the last few men but even tho I caught a J club and a 10 Club floped rainbow 9, 8, 7 did a check . oponnent raised all in with pocket 8 so caught a set on the flop. queen is the turn...... 8 is the RIVER .. nooooooooooooOoo

Thank you for playing. You have finished 28th.

FML !
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Unlucky mate. If you keep getting into the top 30 you must be doing something right because there is a load of players in those things.
      You'll get there.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey again

kranck777, I would like to give you the opportunity to receive a freeroll ticket.
      If you post in my blog reminding me of this I shall give it to you ;)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • dezoe
      dezoe
      Bronze
      I finished 18th in the lambo freeroll about a month ago and have actually finished in the top one hundred three other times. I played the weekly final and was annihilated early on with pocket AA vs QJ suited. No good. I've decided to stop trying tho because I have a live tourney on Oct 03 and wouldn't be able to play anyway. It is a fun tournament tho....