This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Lamborghini ... grrr..

• kranck777
      kranck777
      Bronze
      Hi !

Seem that even tho i try my best i can only finish with in best 30 rank. I have try every day since it started and every time i seem to breing my stack up to 120k and in the last 30 ish position than loose my stack to some stupid river bet. I now try to play conservative in the last few men but even tho I caught a J club and a 10 Club floped rainbow 9, 8, 7 did a check . oponnent raised all in with pocket 8 so caught a set on the flop. queen is the turn...... 8 is the RIVER .. nooooooooooooOoo

Thank you for playing. You have finished 28th.

FML !
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Unlucky mate. If you keep getting into the top 30 you must be doing something right because there is a load of players in those things.
      You'll get there.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey again

kranck777, I would like to give you the opportunity to receive a freeroll ticket.
      If you post in my blog reminding me of this I shall give it to you ;)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • dezoe
      dezoe
      Bronze
      I finished 18th in the lambo freeroll about a month ago and have actually finished in the top one hundred three other times. I played the weekly final and was annihilated early on with pocket AA vs QJ suited. No good. I've decided to stop trying tho because I have a live tourney on Oct 03 and wouldn't be able to play anyway. It is a fun tournament tho....