I'm trying to understand why my ID check failed.

• Serideth
      Serideth
      Basic
      I took a clear picture of my passport, the most valid forum of ID there is is and yet I awoke today to see I had failed the ID check. I understand that staff are unable to disclose why one has failed it and that's understandable, however I'm dissapointed to read "the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned".

I'm 22, live in and from a country where gambling is legal and the only potential problem I can see is the name on my passport being "Mikey" where as now a days I tend to call myself "Mike", this shouldn't be a problem though as it's a fairly common situation.

So that's it is it? I was unlucky enouch to get hit by the ID check which was put into place because some people scam the system then I get further bad luck because a member of staff turns down a valid identification. I am more than a bit dissapointed, if there is anyway to resubmit my ID I'd love to know, any help would be fantastic, thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • rnldz
      rnldz
      Bronze
      My friend didn't pass it too, they didnt tell why - " cant tell " like a national secret. I didnt bother to use free bankroll promo, my advice - just use they bonus codes, learning material still great.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

unfortunately our security teams decision is final and we cannot disclose the reasons, as this would enable potential scammers to bypass our security measures more easily.

But as rnldz pointed out, you can always make use of our first deposit bonuses :)

Hadi