Hero (BTN): $3.20
      SB: $4.73
      BB: $2.37
      UTG: $2.32
      UTG+1: $2.23
      MP: $1.42

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has 7:club: 7:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, SB raises to $0.24, fold, Hero calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.50, 2 players) T:spade: A:club: T:diamond:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.24, SB calls $0.24

Turn: ($0.98, 2 players) 7:spade:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.60, SB calls $0.60

River: ($2.18, 2 players) 6:diamond:
      SB bets $0.64, Hero raises to $2.12 and is all-in, SB calls $1.48
  • 2 replies
    • Oly0909
      Oly0909
      Silver
      I don't understand why do you bet on flop? He 3-betted you preflop and checked on flop, so he's probably on JJ-KK, and I don't think he's folding here often enough to bluff bet (with AK/AQ/AJ he would probably contibet), or he has AA so he's slowplaying full house and giving you chance to catch something. Since he gives you a free card, I think you should better take it, or am I wrong here?
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Oly0909
      I don't understand why do you bet on flop? He 3-betted you preflop and checked on flop, so he's probably on JJ-KK, and I don't think he's folding here often enough to bluff bet (with AK/AQ/AJ he would probably contibet), or he has AA so he's slowplaying full house and giving you chance to catch something. Since he gives you a free card, I think you should better take it, or am I wrong here?
      Depends what Hero intended to do on a blank turn. He's basically bluffing on the flop except it has virtually no chance of folding out any better hand right away, so if he doesn't follow up with a turn bet to continue representing something that crushes KK-JJ, you're right that betting the flop to begin with would be useless. If he does follow it up with a turn bet, then it becomes a pretty decent play assuming villain wouldn't check/call AJ-AK on the flop.

River is somewhat gross and depends on lots of things we don't know about villain's ranges preflop and on the flop. If he can 3-bet some Tx hands other than TT preflop he's likely to play them like that sometimes which warrants us felting the river. If he can check/call AK type hands on the flop same thing. If you don't think he does either of those things, then really you're looking at funkily played TT/AA quite a bit in my opinion.

Overall since his preflop 3bet size isn't stellar and neither is his river valuebet size, best guess I'd say is t hat he's bad enough to check/call top pairs on the flop for the hell of it sometimes, so I wouldn't try and two barrel 77, but I would jam the river as played.

Hope it helps.