PartyPoker or Ongame net. (bwin) ?

• Kerigen
      Kerigen
      Bronze
      What do you think between these two networks PartyPoker or Ongame net. (Bwin) .
      Which is better and profitable of these two networks, on micro limit nl10 FR, nl20 FR ?
      Who is your suggestion, comment. ?(

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have not played on bwin as of yet but I thought i tell you a bit about partypoker:

their VIP system is really simple and easy to understand ... you basically get rewarded partypoints for your play on the tables and you can buy cash bonuses (mainly) and some other items from their shop.

They have a new promotion each month.. like scratch cards or gladiator etc.. a bit of a rakeback boost!

You can email support for a bonus... they always give you one if you cannot buy one in the shop.

software is good and have everything you need like auto top up, different themes etc etc .. HOTHAND feature .....

- they dont have a filter to filter out the 20bb tables
      - tables getting very tight during the day.. loosen up a bit in the evening but still not the most fish
      - not a whole lot of players compared to fulltilt and pokerstars but more than any other
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      but the two networks are bound to merge next year, so i dont think it matters a lot right now :)
    • thewheel51
      thewheel51
      Bronze
      After reading this I contacted partypoker support as I didn't have an active bonus. After checking my account they gave me a $100 bonus. So thank you very much!

:P
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Well done!

Good luck with the bonus.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thewheel51
      After reading this I contacted partypoker support as I didn't have an active bonus. After checking my account they gave me a $100 bonus. So thank you very much!

:P
      haha that always works :)

sometimes they call my phone and they give you like 4 bonuses :s_cool: