This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Why I can't stop ?

• sviniata
      sviniata
      Bronze
      Well, I decided to play poker a few moths ago.. got involved in some freerolls.. understood the basics of the game.. started to get higher and higher in the list.. and... then I won some money.. 8$.. immediately played a tour which I lost them.. then I won again 8$... sat on a SitNGo tournament.. won 21$... then... I lost it on a 21$ buy-in tournament... then.. I got 3rd place in a 1000$ freeroll at FullTilt.. well 68%... took it a bit slower... sat ot 11% sit and go and won it.. +42$.. then again.. won.. then again ... I got 2nd place.. and... 153$.. sat ot a cash table... 350$... and then.. i went for 3$6$ table... went allin with pocket aces.. and... got blown by pocket nines!... -350$..
      My question is.. when should I end my stair run up the limits?
      It's a pitty to have 350$ in your bankroll and play 15$ tournament with 4000 players though.. or play a 0.01$ 0.02$ table also... with best of luck you get 3$.. which is nothing compared to your bankroll..
      Please reply. Light me !

P.S. I'm a bad player though (I dont belive in the short stack strategy.. most of poker is luck)

(hand AK.. flop 822.. 2 players go allin with 8 , 2 players go allin with 2.. I go allin with AK because I put half of my bankroll preflop and took the last place in the hand)

CONGRATS!
  • 3 replies