This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Down to 0,11$, now have nearly 200$ :)

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hi all,
      I started playing on pokerstars 3 months ago. Started at 0,01/0,02 stakes with 10$. I started winning but eventually started losing and came down to last dollar. Before, I didnt know there were those sit and goes. I guess those tourney suit me much more than cash games. With 11 cents remaining, i signed for my last 0,10 tournament with 360 players and ended up 2nd (of course kinda lucky) I won 6 dollars and started playing 1,10$ 45 players sit and goes. It has been going pretty well. Now I have 191bucks and am thinking of moving to higher level.
      Here are my stats:
      http://pokerprolabs.com/pavels4444/pokerstars.aspx

Has anyone had similar experience?
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      That's what I call a close shave - well done mate. I'm also more of an SnG player myself, sort of keeps the variance at bay ;)
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      wow gj mate , i preffer MTT but 10 man Sng aswell, sometimes 6.

rly nice from 0.11 . wow. congratz
      from the 50$ from PS i got down to 19 , then placed 4th in 1k GTD and got back up to 80 with 61$ in winnings. this is my biggest achivement so far.

Gl with the higher lvl.

Bulet
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hadi
      That's what I call a close shave - well done mate. I'm also more of an SnG player myself, sort of keeps the variance at bay ;)
      You crazy? Compared to NL cash games, SnGs are variance heaven.