$43.58
      MP2:
      $11.32
      MP3:
      $50.70
      CO (Hero):
      $64.76

Preflop: Hero is CO with 3, 3.
      MP2 raises to $0.75, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.75, 2 folds, BB raises to $1.33, MP2 calls $0.58, Hero calls $0.58.

Flop: ($4.09) K, A, 5 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($4.09) 3 (3 players)
      BB bets $2.25, MP2 raises to $9.99(All-In), Hero folds, BB folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.34.

Tough spot imo, since MP2 had played very snug earlier, only played 1 hand vs MP2 earlier where he checked back flopped middle set on A high board and just called T when I donked into him and also just called my R 2nd barrel.

This said, his overall AF is 1.4 and more specifically TurnAF is only 0.3

That said, that would still be a call since he's a shorty (yes/no?), BUT I'm in a sandwich, I have only invested about 5bb into the hand myself and once I call this overbet shove, I have no idea what the big stack will do behind me ... And I might even have really bad reversed implieds since he min3bet "squeezed" preflop, which he might be doing w/ AA/KK ...

And if he pops me there, I'm screwed.
  • 4 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Sorry, wrong subforum :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Moved, thx ;)

Bart
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      I agree, this is a pretty nasty spot. I also worry about AA/KK when someone 3b that small pf in which case you have to worry about set over set.

it's also important that BB and you are about 175bb deep.

I think because MP is short I would be inclined to still call his turn shove, since you are ahead here more often than not. I don't think it's that likely he shoves a made flush here since he would rather get more value so it's more likely to be Ax that is trying to protect.

Although we would have to fold if BB overcalled or reshoved, I don't think this is that likely considering he had two players showing a lot of interest in the hand. Or rather, to be more specific I don't think it is that likely for him to continue with worse - so if he puts any more money on, we can comfortably fold.

in any case, I don't think it's a huge mistake to stay out of trouble by folding on the turn, if you want to play it safe.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I really doubt BB has there flush or higher set since he´d likely lead out flop with strong flushdraws and AA/KK. So it is question if you´re ahead MP2 range. Since he is so short I´d prefer call If he has only played few hands i really doubt he is going to wake up too often there flush, rather maybe AQ/AK that he slowplayed on the flop. he ofcourse can have there also AA/KK but I´d just consider it cooler. SO I´d prefer call rather than fold