pokertracker

• helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      I tried using this program, but I dont get it AT ALL. It is so extremely hard, and still I do have the feeling that im missing out when im playing a higher buy in tournament without it. It keeps giving me all kinds of errors, and problems. So my questions are:

1. Do i need it for tournament play?
      2. Is there an alternative program to use for which i don't have to be a rocket scientist to make it work? I just want to see the stats on my table, i don't care about the rest, because you can't really make an analysis in a tournament, except in individual hands. I also don't care about how much my opponents win in various tournaments, because interpoker has a tournament leaderboard.

If you don't see a way out of using PT i will bring in some computerexpert.

Btw: I'm very happy that I know enough about computers to distinguish the fold-button, call-button and raise-button, so please don't try to explain it to me, i'm a retard.
  • 12 replies
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Ive used program called xxx, very easy to use, not a freeware of chorse.

About the pokertracker, not trying to be mean here, but im asking if you have the license for it, you get the license whan you have collected 2000 lifetime strategy points.

Dont be so hard on urself, we all have things we dont know about, don't call urself a retard.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      i don't have a license, because I only wanted to try it out, then I clicked on the buy option on the PT website, and it said, be sure to try it out before purchasing. I tried and failed. Don't have a clue on what to do with PT. So maybe Indicaor is better, ill try to see what that one is like...

The lifestrategypointmark is somthing I won't reach for months, because I play tournaments, so that would force me to stay in lower limits, while my bankroll is ready for 10$ buy in, which would be stupid imo.

Thats funny, you need to play raked cashgame hands to get a indicator license, but i play tournament, i emailed them for support on it.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi helemaalnicks!

Did you take a look at our PokerTracker guide? If not: here it is: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/1/manual/
      I hope this helps.
      Btw.: If you want to see the statistics at the table you also need PokerAce HUD.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      that is one very complicated program, for such limited use. I think it'll better to close a deal with indicator, the databases are useless to me, because tournaments only allow you to analyse 1 hand at a time. The stats are completely useless to me. And tracker/hud costs me 50 + 25 $, and xxx is free if i just move my money to fulltilt. I'll think about it and check ft out first, but it seems to me that moving is the best option now.But thanks anyway.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I hope you use our bonus code "PSVIP" when you move your money to Full Tilt. We are working on our own program at the moment which will be even better than PokerTracker.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      Hele, that other program we were talking about, im not sure if u get the 100% deposit bonus when you use the the code to get the license for it.And you cant enter your account to gather stratetgy points in pokerstrategy aswell, because you will be using a different code.
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      We are working on our own program at the moment which will be even better than PokerTracker.
      What are you talking about?

Please told us what you mean, or what pokerstrategy are developing.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by logitechzen
      And you cant enter your account to gather stratetgy points in pokerstrategy aswell, because you will be using a different code.
      ill negotiate about it, the guys of the other program didnt talk about any bonus code, and any poker room changes into a prostitute when you mail them about joining with a 900$ deposit. I think it ll work out fine, i'll tell them something like "i want to change to your site because i think you are cool and i want this program, but i don't want to let my pokerstrategy homies down", they only care about the rake you pay, so i'm sure i can work something out.
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      helemaalnicks, why do you like that program so much? Yes i think its the best ive used yet but o well. I strongly advise to use its trial before you rush into things and deposit. Or have you already used its trial version?

And just to make sure we'r talking about the same program, xxx, just check their site, im 110% sure you have to use a deposit bonus code.
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      i think i know what he's talking about too...

i'm mostly certain you have to use their code for deposit. maybe you could deposit twice though using different codes (not sure about this usually it's just the first deposit).
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      + 100% deposit bonus max 600$ PS = 600$ deposit

50$ dposit xxx = 50$

900$>650$

fulltilt should let me use 2 codes or im not going to use fulltilt
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Please don't use the name of the program anymore since they are promoting it with a different bonus code and that's not allowed here.

@ helemaalnicks: If you use their bonus code you cannot use our code anymore. That means you wouldn't be able to collect StrategyPoints.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81