Anyone else feel like they're gettin mugged at rush on weekends?

• jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      Anyone else feel like they're gettin mugged at rush on weekends?

I really want to know if there's someone else sensing this.. it's getting annoying to keep losing 80/20s in fckin bunches.
  • 10 replies
    • jnkFDH
      jnkFDH
      Bronze
      Not complaining that it's rigged. Just wondering how you handle it:)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Its not just weekends for me. I suggest to stay away completely. Rush fudged my bankroll!
    • AleksKMA
      AleksKMA
      Bronze
      Yes, I play for my 200 points on weekends and that's it.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Rush is rigged. Old news tbh.
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      How?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      rush is just another form of poker, it still has variance and fish. What else do you need to know?!
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Not just weekends for me. I'm getting owned every time I play rush recently. I don't have much time to play anymore so I thought I'd try and clear the fast $50 bonus quickly by playing rush. I'm losing $$$ faster than I'm clearing the bonus. Seems like a lot of players have adjusted. My previous attempt at rush was very profitable. I'm playing NL10 full ring. It's still very fishy but I'm losing a lot. I get very little action with my big hands unless I'm taking a bad beat. I hope this is just variance and it'll work itself out soon but I have a bad feeling I'm just leaking chips.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bidillu
      How?
      Sarcasm meter broken?
    • Bidillu
      Bidillu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bidillu
      How?
      Sarcasm meter broken?
      Ouch! Not just broken.... went totally AWOL.

I'm a chump LOL
    • moerpho
      moerpho
      Bronze
      I agree! I usually run ok on weekdays but come the weekend and everything takes a turn for the worse. On weekdays I have the feeling I get my fair share of bad beats, but also dealing out a few, so it more or less evens itself out. Get dealt monsters at least 2-3 times pr 200 hands. This saturday it seems everyone I play holds AA (usually hitting the A left in the deck as well). I also went app. 950 hands without being dealt AA or KK.....and when I'm finally dealt a monster I'm sucked out on from a guy who goes all-in preflop with 67os and hits his two pair...*sigh*.....(just venting...). Tried to sitout a from time to time to see how some of these new player play and they are like drunk maniacs with too much money (which would be fine if I only could get a playable hand and they didn't hit every effin time!). If there only was a way to lure them to the cashtables instead....

Not saying it's rigged - just to stay away from rush poker at weekends. Seems to be a lot of people playing who don't usually play who come to the tables and treat it like bingo. With the great variance in rush poker your bound to end up losing or at best breaking even. On weekdays it's fine imho and great way to make a few bucks.

And since this is my first post....PS FTW! :heart: