This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Support ticket not answered

• Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      What does one do if you ticket support and don't receive a reply for a long time. Is there an email address that I can send my problems to? I have been very polite and patient. Maybe I am using the wrong tact ;)

Robola
  • 7 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Robola!

You are definitely using the right tact ;) I'm sure that our support team is working on it. If you don't get an answer until tomorrow please write another ticket.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81!

I wish you were part of the support team. Out of respect to PokerStrategy, I will not mention the subject matter nor the length of time that I haven't received a response. I will take your advise about waiting until tomorrow. Hopefully, you can advise them to look into answering me. Eventually, my wheels are going to squeak ;)

Best regards,

Robola
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      It has been over a month and I still haven't received a reply for my support ticket. So it is very difficult to remain polite and patient. I never been ignored for long by any company, poker or otherwise, for so long. Is there an email address that I can send my query to? Needless to say, I am not very happy about this situation.

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Robola!

Concerning your $100 bonus: We are negotiating with InterPoker and still waiting for an answer from them. Until we get this answer we cannot give you any information about the bonus. But I assure you that we are working on it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81!

Do you think that was too hard of a reply for support to give me ? ;) As in poker, incomplete information is better than no information at all. I just wanted a timetable. Do you think it will be resolved in a month? Is there a time limit for the prerequisite MPP's to be met? As an aside, could you tell me why some weeks my PS points are updated twice a week while other weeks once a week? Despite what the others think, I think your the best!! :D

Best regards,

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I cannot give you a timetable because the answer we are waiting for can arrive tomorrow, in a week or even later.
      The points updates are made depending on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms. Normally they are updated once a week.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering my questions so quickly. Hopefully everything gets resolved quickly.

Robola