Support ticket not answered

• Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      What does one do if you ticket support and don't receive a reply for a long time. Is there an email address that I can send my problems to? I have been very polite and patient. Maybe I am using the wrong tact ;)

Robola
  • 7 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Robola!

You are definitely using the right tact ;) I'm sure that our support team is working on it. If you don't get an answer until tomorrow please write another ticket.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81!

I wish you were part of the support team. Out of respect to PokerStrategy, I will not mention the subject matter nor the length of time that I haven't received a response. I will take your advise about waiting until tomorrow. Hopefully, you can advise them to look into answering me. Eventually, my wheels are going to squeak ;)

Best regards,

Robola
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      It has been over a month and I still haven't received a reply for my support ticket. So it is very difficult to remain polite and patient. I never been ignored for long by any company, poker or otherwise, for so long. Is there an email address that I can send my query to? Needless to say, I am not very happy about this situation.

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Robola!

Concerning your $100 bonus: We are negotiating with InterPoker and still waiting for an answer from them. Until we get this answer we cannot give you any information about the bonus. But I assure you that we are working on it.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin81!

Do you think that was too hard of a reply for support to give me ? ;) As in poker, incomplete information is better than no information at all. I just wanted a timetable. Do you think it will be resolved in a month? Is there a time limit for the prerequisite MPP's to be met? As an aside, could you tell me why some weeks my PS points are updated twice a week while other weeks once a week? Despite what the others think, I think your the best!! :D

Best regards,

Robola
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I cannot give you a timetable because the answer we are waiting for can arrive tomorrow, in a week or even later.
      The points updates are made depending on the lists we are getting from the poker rooms. Normally they are updated once a week.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Robola
      Robola
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering my questions so quickly. Hopefully everything gets resolved quickly.

Robola