This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Upswing! :)

• Jan217
      Jan217
      Gold
      First of all, I havent really introduced myself here yet, so here are a few factoids about me:

- Im 20, and just about to start my third year of chemistry and maths joint honours at Durham uni.
      - Im german/american by nationality but have lived in scotland for most of my life. Scotland is epic, you should visit.
      - I started playing poker (again) last christmas with the second starting capital (I blew my first and a little extra failing at SSS on partypoker some years ago), and this time round I played MSS and then BSS, and things went well! :f_love:

So anyway, here is my graph for winnings so far on IPK (90% at NL10, the rest on nl5 and nl20). note the outrageous upswing towards the end! :f_love:

Since I play on all different currency tables which skews things a bit I thought Id post my bb graph aswell:

Peace out, and thanks PS! :s_love:
  • 2 replies