[NL2-NL10] Hand HELP #2

• antstruk
      Blinds 1 and 2 cent I'm in bb it's folded around to sb and he raises to 4 cents. I have 4 5 suited and call. Flop comes 4 4 5 I check , he check. Turn is a 8 I bet 6cents he folds.

Ways for me to extract more money from him?
  • 2 replies
    • Timo
      Hi antstruk,

unfortunately this is the wrong forum. This forum is for feedback concerning the content that is offered by PokerStrategy.com.

In order to get your hands evaluated, you have to post it into our sample hands forum. The professional handjudges of PokerStrategy.com are happy to help you there. Also you have to make sure that you convert the hand correctly, this makes it a lot easier for the handjudges to evaluate your hand.

You should probably have a look at this sticky, it contains all the information on how to post a sample hand.

Since you didnt mention the gametype and you have the Bronze status, I moved this thread into the BSS Basic Forum for you.

• MaestroOfZerg

Not sure what's going on with positions in that hand, you're not supposed to check before he does postflop if it's BBvsSB.

Either way he simply had nothing so if he's not willing to bluff at it, there isn't much you can do except maybe check back the turn as well and hope he hits a broadway top pair on the river so that he donks out and you can raise.

Hope it helps.