70$ Main event

• 10 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Nice man GL. Im going to try and qualify the same way all day today lol. What step did you start on? Im thinking... 0 lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one ronekinky,

Good luck and ship it back to the community ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      if u havent qualified already the 10+1$ sats are rly full of value... i qualified via one of those....
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i'll prolly be in it aswell

Anyone in the 1050$ 3M WCOOP? i won a ticket but dunno if i want to play :D
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      THeGaME23
      I bought one step 1 in the store with ft points and another three step 1 with cash. It all actually resulted one step 4 and one step 3. So pretty nice. Ive always liked the steps.

EagleStar88
      Thanx! :)
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      trying to satt in but my god im getting rocked hard
      3 times tried... KK vs AK..ace flop
      KK vs AQ.. ace flop
      QQ vs AT.. ace flop
      these were all deep runs in $10 satts.. ~ 5 places off getting in twice..
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      Im also playing event #33 the 22$ rebuy.. i entered a 6$ satellite. Plan was to go with only the buy in, no rebuy, no add-on. I followed my plan and now im sitting here with 58 players left out of 5900. But my stack is pathetic..228k. But i have 643$ secured on my 6$ investment wich is nice! :f_p:

Im still in the main event also with a 8,2k stack. Not looking so good there.

edit a
      okay now i suddenly have a 750k stack in event 33. Funny how it goes..

And i havent had a pt3 hud the hole tournamant. In the main event its working fine. (and i dont have a problem in the rush mtt sitgos) WEIRD.. if i happen to make the final table its gonna suck without a hud. Any one know whats up?
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      And im out.. guy raised in middle position and i shipped it to resteal with mediocre hand giving him bad odds (1.3:1) He had KK and i lost. I checked him in the database afterwards and he was a NIT so the sob only raises monsters in the first place! :f_mad: thanx pt3 for a non existent HUD. Wish i had waited.. only 25 players left now. This was a chance to score bigtime.. bu huu
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      I must admit im still frustrated today. Earning 955$ when first price is 77k feels.. :f_o:
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      I must admit im still frustrated today. Earning 955$ when first price is 77k feels.. :f_o:
      Yeah I kind of know what that feels like. I came 28th in the Daily Dollar Rebuy (15K prize pool) and I won like $37 when the winner got like 3-4K. Kinda makes you wish that the prize pool would be spread out a bit more but I dunno.