This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

70$ Main event

• 10 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Nice man GL. Im going to try and qualify the same way all day today lol. What step did you start on? Im thinking... 0 lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Nice one ronekinky,

Good luck and ship it back to the community ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      if u havent qualified already the 10+1$ sats are rly full of value... i qualified via one of those....
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      i'll prolly be in it aswell

Anyone in the 1050$ 3M WCOOP? i won a ticket but dunno if i want to play :D
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      THeGaME23
      I bought one step 1 in the store with ft points and another three step 1 with cash. It all actually resulted one step 4 and one step 3. So pretty nice. Ive always liked the steps.

EagleStar88
      Thanx! :)
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      trying to satt in but my god im getting rocked hard
      3 times tried... KK vs AK..ace flop
      KK vs AQ.. ace flop
      QQ vs AT.. ace flop
      these were all deep runs in $10 satts.. ~ 5 places off getting in twice..
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      Im also playing event #33 the 22$ rebuy.. i entered a 6$ satellite. Plan was to go with only the buy in, no rebuy, no add-on. I followed my plan and now im sitting here with 58 players left out of 5900. But my stack is pathetic..228k. But i have 643$ secured on my 6$ investment wich is nice! :f_p:

Im still in the main event also with a 8,2k stack. Not looking so good there.

edit a
      okay now i suddenly have a 750k stack in event 33. Funny how it goes..

And i havent had a pt3 hud the hole tournamant. In the main event its working fine. (and i dont have a problem in the rush mtt sitgos) WEIRD.. if i happen to make the final table its gonna suck without a hud. Any one know whats up?
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      And im out.. guy raised in middle position and i shipped it to resteal with mediocre hand giving him bad odds (1.3:1) He had KK and i lost. I checked him in the database afterwards and he was a NIT so the sob only raises monsters in the first place! :f_mad: thanx pt3 for a non existent HUD. Wish i had waited.. only 25 players left now. This was a chance to score bigtime.. bu huu
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      I must admit im still frustrated today. Earning 955$ when first price is 77k feels.. :f_o:
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      I must admit im still frustrated today. Earning 955$ when first price is 77k feels.. :f_o:
      Yeah I kind of know what that feels like. I came 28th in the Daily Dollar Rebuy (15K prize pool) and I won like $37 when the winner got like 3-4K. Kinda makes you wish that the prize pool would be spread out a bit more but I dunno.