Passed the quiz

• Huevonador
      Huevonador
      Basic
      Hey,

I passed the quiz a few weeks agoand chose to receive the $50 on Interpoker. However, when signing up the peoplefrom PokerStrategy gave me false bonus code. So now they say they cant deposit the $50, but since it is not my fault, i think this is unfair. They are not even responding to my questions anymore.
      Anyone had the same problem?
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Huevonador!

I'm sure we did not give you the wrong bonus code. If you registered at InterPoker with the wrong bonus code we cannot transfer the money to this account. You can create accounts at PartyPoker or Titan Poker with our bonus code in order to get your starting capital.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Huevonador
      Huevonador
      Basic
      I am very sure you did provide me with the wrong bonus code and i can prove it with the conversation tickets.
      The reason i chose InterPoker in the first place was because i already had accounts at the other sites, so i cannot open another account there.
      If you want me to send you the prove, please let me know. Since nobody is responding via the help function, maybe you can help me? I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Huevonador!

I talked to our support team. They provided you with correct bonus code. The problem is that we no longer transfer the $50+$100 starting capital to InterPoker. If you already have accounts on Party and Titan Poker we can only offer you our first deposit bonus codes: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Huevonador
      Huevonador
      Basic
      I was provided with the false code and i can prove it.
      Furthermore, nobody from the support team told me that it is impossible to get the money at Interpoker. I specifically asked them whether i could get the money there and they said yes.

Some poker school you are......