This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AA get check raised on turn

• utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      opponent is unknown player. no reads on him. what do you think guys? :)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $10.06
      SB:
      $10.35
      BB:
      $10.09
      CO:
      $25.86

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.35, SB folds, BB calls $0.25.

Flop: ($0.75) 3, 9, 6 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.53, BB calls $0.53.

Turn: ($1.81) 7 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.45, BB raises to $4.20.

Final Pot: $7.46.
  • 3 replies
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      I think ship it. There are really just two possible hands that make the straight. And against the sets you would go broke anyways, if it happens so, it's a cooler.

Correct if wrong....
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just fold it and move on. BB has a full stack and he hasn't done anything that looks bad so far, he might very well be a reg that has a range of purely sets/two pairs in that spot for making a huge raise, maybe sometimes big combodraws that we're not doing that good against. I guess if you put stocks in him taking that line with a big pair preflop you could always say "f* it" and shove over but really, this isn't a spot I'm looking to commit 80bb more against a unknown that looks decent so far.

Hope it helps.
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      You right,Maestro, I thought too that he has set/straight/two pairs and my aces got pwned. But I just wanted to see what he has cos he was unknown to me and I was soo interested to see his cards :D well he had sixes. nh