• frodebass
      Hi all!

Just read about this site in pokerplayer magazine, looks very promising so far!

I'm dabling in poker. Playing a lot online at different stakes, when my mind is right set I can beat micros and small stakes, but often I don't really take things too seriously, and I make big mistakes making me a looser in the game.
      Nothing I couldn't afford though, but it would be nice to correct this so I don't always get chat box messages saying "haha, he lost 2786262 dollars in micros" and stuff like that from people checking my results in the online databases.....hehe.....

Anyway, any tips as to where to start?
      I have read some books, Theory of Poker by Sklansky, all the Harringtons, some of Super system, and Farah on Omaha. Also I have watched some coaching videos on cardrunners a while back.

Need some inspiration, and some tips on keeping myself on or close to my "a-game" and not constantly dropping down to my "z-game"....killing my bankroll in the

So thats my intro......
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi frodebass, nice intro, welcome to the community,

PokerStrategy is a great source of information, strategy material, educational videos and free live coaching sessions from hugely experienced players.

In addition, there is a lot of added value returns for members ranging from freerolls, rakeraces, special promotions, rakeback etc.

Take your time browsing the website and don't hesitate to shout if you have any questions.

Look forward to seeing you active in the forum in due course.

Best regards,