How far have you gone? ;P

• SighCoSocial
      SighCoSocial
      Bronze
      So this is a question to those who have not made a deposit and have only played with the 50$ starting capital, where are you at now, bank roll wise?

I hit 100$ finally ( took 5 days) and want to keep carrying this success and knowing others have would be great morale wise!

Thanks!
  • 6 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey SighCoSocial,

Congratulations! $100 in a few days is quite good :)

You can see some successes in our
      Your successes forum

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SighCoSocial
      So this is a question to those who have not made a deposit and have only played with the 50$ starting capital, where are you at now, bank roll wise?

I hit 100$ finally ( took 5 days) and want to keep carrying this success and knowing others have would be great morale wise!

Thanks!
      I've not made a deposit, and I've got about $28 of my $50 left - I did drop down to $13, but I've managed to claw my way back up. You're talking to a person who didn't know anything about poker before he began playing with the starting cap - so I don't think I'm doing too badly.

How did you get $100 in a few days? What types of games are you playing? I'm having a nice little upswing with my cash games, managing about 15bb/100 - but I'm still a way off the big $100 mark.

If I lose all my starting cap I'm going to be entering freerolls and playing my way up. Naive I know, but it'll be worth a go.

Best of luck on your next $100 ;)
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      You can create tons and millions out of your free $50. I've earnt over $4k with a little more than a year while being quite a lazy player. Of course you will make lots of stupid mistakes at the beginning, like withdrawing all of your roll etc.

But money isn't really that important. Focus on improving your game and mindset.

edit: And don't worry if the results don't come "quick enough". Just continue improving and playing, everyone has started small. Facing big downswings at the early stage is better than the "run like god->move up 3 limits->hit a small downswing->BOOM! half of your roll is gone" scenario.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      1789$ since august 2009.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      $2k+
    • SighCoSocial
      SighCoSocial
      Bronze
      I found a few scenarios where I had the nuts and pushed all in and was luckily called playing at 0.10/0.25 but ive been sticking to BRM as taught here and slowly but surely have been building up. Hope to be near 200 by the end of september!

Good luck to you too!