HEM vs PT3

• 3 replies
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Don't forget poker office or elephant (pokerstrategy's) too.

google for "poker tracker holdem manager office" for the comparison done in various sites"

PT3's trail is 60 days , HEM's trail is like 15 days.
      PT3's trail doesn't allow its advanced features while HEM's trail has the features i think. ( i can't remember exactly)

try both and see which interface u are comfortable with . both are really not that far off from each other. What feels right for others might not lead you to feel the same way

PT3's micro stakes version is slightly cheaper

their full version cost the same.

when you upgrade from micro to pro/full versions , it costs roughly the same too.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chenghao
      PT3's trail doesn't allow its advanced features while HEM's trail has the features i think. ( i can't remember exactly)
      Or you could say:
      PT3's trial doesn't allow you to use it's custom statistics. HEM does not have this feature at all.

try both and see which interface u are comfortable with . both are really not that far off from each other. What feels right for others might not lead you to feel the same way
      +Infinity (and beyond)

when you upgrade from micro to pro/full versions , it costs roughly the same too.
      Also, when you buy from PokerStrategy you get a discount on both or either/or or whatever.
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      Also, when you buy from PokerStrategy you get a discount on both or either/or or whatever.[/quote]If i already have the micro stakes version , would i get a discount on the upgrade if i buy the upgrade through pokerstrategy ??