spending points.?

• LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      i dont know how to use these forums , so imnot sure where this will end up.lol
      what im wanting to know is , if i spend some points , for example doing the new snowball promo. will these points be taken off the 100 points that i will try and make to clear my $50 bonus ,?....im not sure if thats clear , basically i only mean , say i spend 10 points on a tourney , will that mean i then nead 110 to clear the $50 .?
  • 13 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      while earning partypoints for a bonus/promotion you are meeting a condition. your rank/standing in the promotion/bonus does not change, if you use your partypoints.

for example: if you spend 400 partypoints for a cash token of 10 usd, this will not affect your bonus/promotion.

this means that the partypoints are an "active meter" for the promotion/bonuses but also a "currency" in the store.

and btw, if you get a new bonus, you cannot use the old points for the new bonus. you need to make new partypoints for the new bonuses.

the old partypoints can be freely used for tournaments/additional cash from the "store".
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      thanx , thats what i was hoping to hear . :) .!
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      tbh , not worth spending pts if ur bronze.
      i recived just now 50 free Party Points from then , but not worth spending untill im like silver/ gold smth.

this is just imho. :)
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      aye thanx for your reply ,
      alll it was though , i was thinking about spending them on the snowball
      promotion there doing just now (party poker)
      as far as i can see 5 party points gets you into a $5K tourney .! so i thought they mite be worth giving a go , would be glad if anyone had any advice on these ,though , thankyou.?!
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      well they are nice but you should decide on ur own. ask urself this : would you play in a freeroll with otehr 8923589258925 people ? ( yes these number where a headbut to the keyboard ) i mean the sign is is only 5 PP , but is it worth loosing so much time with so many idiots , for 5k ? i preferr to sign in to the 5k GTD with money with only 400 players rather than freeroll with 10.000 :)
      this is just my pow. you pick what u wana do , after all they are ur points right?

my best 2 ya .
      Bulet
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      actually your rite , i was only interested in the $5k part .lol , i never realise till there wen i looked that there were so many registered for it :(
      im used to doing big ones on pokerstars with like 5 k people , but these ones rite enuf , do seem to have to big a feild .!

best luk to yo too , dude.!
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      ty , same 2 ya . gonna play the 1k GTD tonight at about 23:00 GTM or the 1.5k GTD a lil later .maybe i'll see u there :)
      placed 4th las night in the 1k one. got 61$
      gl hf

Regards,
      Bulet
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      As far as I know you don't have to use your points for getting into the snowball freerolls, you will get a ticket to freerolls/ money for just collecting them. So you can still use these points for something else.
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      lol guys,

as i explained you do not "pay" points for regular bonuses/promotions.

you should receive entries for the snowball promotion automatically, without doing anything.

you can check the freeroll entries under "my account > transaction history > freeroll account activity".

but i guess that if you are a new player, you are not targeted for this promo. wait for next month.

if there is a special promo you can play without "paying' points, you just "accumulate" them.

you can "pay" points for the silver/gold/bronze items in the "loyalty store".

hope this clarifies it
    • royalbulet
      royalbulet
      Bronze
      y it does m8. got enough pts to participate in the 1st 3 freerolls i think , mb ill get some more for some cash rewards aswell, but still...

thx

Bulet :)
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      sory but im geting confused now , ive just notised aswell that they have givin me the snowball promotion , although its nearly over ,.!
      but i dont understand how you are saying you should recieve entries for snowball without doing anything or without paying points , coz it says here that to enter the first snowball tourney ($5k) , that points to be earned are 5.0 , and for the next one it says you need 25.0 points for the $10k one .!
      so so far , ive just started trying to clear my $50 , that you gave me , ive profited $6 , on my first point , i have like .91 points to be exact .!, but im gonna try and clear it , but what i dont know now what will happen , wen i have my points upto 5 , and i want to enter the $5k snowball freeroll ( wich says you need 5 partyppoints) , obv then ill have no points left , so will i have to re-earn these to reach my 100 points to clear my $50.!
      Btw its probably irelevant now , coz the promo seems nerly finished , will they give me another one , starting next month . after all prety stipid giving me a promo thats nearly finished.lol.!

thanx , and sory again if this seems abit stupid question .!:)
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      NO. when u have ur 5 points, u can register for the freeroll. for free. you will still have your 5 points after registering. and you can play more till you get the next freeroll. then you will still keep your points. after 500 points or so u can buy a first bonus(if you want to), with this you will lose ur points. all of this still doesn't affect the bonus promotion. its three different things
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      dude, you totally don't get it :D

go to "My account > PartyPoints" in the software.

check out the CURRENT amount of PartyPoints - this is used in the STORE.

check out the monthly amount of PartyPoints - this is used for PROMOTIONS.

Your bonuses are located in "My account > Bonuses > Active bonuses". You can see the PENDING condition. It is not related to the amount of the CURRENT PartyPoints you have.

The PENDING condition counts all the points you have made while playing for the specific bonus (if you opened your account on the 5th of sept, the pending condition counts all points since then).

I am giving up on explaining how things work, you just check how they work please : )