hello everyone...hope PS staffs & members are always fine and lucky...

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lengtrq9, thank you for the kind words & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • lengtrq9
      lengtrq9
      Basic
      well thanks for your signigicant advices SMOD - EagleStar88 !!!

I'm still waiting for my starting capital 50$ after sending some images of identity card and telephone bill to check for age and address in two days...really I do not know how long this checking process will take...I love to play at some online poker rooms which are recommended by PokerStrategy.com...hence now i should wait for the process and expect it coming soon...

Actually...I created an ACB MASTERCARD DYNAMIC in Vietnam and I also put the link of this card below for you to consider...my question is "With this mastercard,I can deposit and withdraw money directly to and from your partner poker rooms (Full Tilt,Poker Stars,...)?...Will I have some limits or disadvantages when using this kind of Mastercard created in Vietnam for playing at the international online poker rooms?...I'm not sure about that I should use Moneybookers account to play at online poker rooms?

Finally...maybe my question is quite long and take much your time...I think many newbies also have some type of questions like these...hopefully we can hear some advices from you in next several days...i greatly appreciate you...best wishes for PS staffs and members...^_^

ACB MASTERCARD DYNAMIC
      http://www.acb.com.vn/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=56&Itemid=15
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi lengtrq9,

The free starting capital usually is very quick, but we do ask that you allow a few days, especially where an ID check has been requested. Don't worry, I'm sure the support team will be in touch with you shortly.

I'm not an expert on payment cards I'm afraid, especially from other countries around the world.

Most poker rooms now accept mastercards and moneybookers these days, but I would recommend that you check the deposit criteria for each poker room you are thinking of joining. Some details will be on the PokerStrategy Download guide page, alternatively there will be a link there to the poker rooms main website page.

Any charges made by your bank or moneybookers to deposit/withdraw money or convert to $ etc are your responsibility so always check what these would be before making the transaction.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart