This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

FT withdrawal

• Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hi, I am from Slovakia, and I would like to withdraw money from FT via local bank transfer but it says you have to deposit money first... My question is - is getting the 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy considered a deposit? Thanks in advance
  • 7 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      No.
      IMO you can withdrawal there where you have before deposited.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Pimprlas,

Adapter is correct, you would need to meet the withdrawal conditions of which one is that you have made a deposit of your own funds.

You will only be able to withdraw funds to a card/account that you used to fund your account so choose your method carefully.

The minimum deposit varies according to method and currency etc.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      So the best would be to deposit some $$$ (lets say 100$) via bank transfer from my bank account even if I already have made some from the starting 50$ and then withdraw the amount I want to?
      Thanks a lot guys
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I've never deposited via bank transfer and I use it for my withdrawals. So I believe once you make your first deposit of any amount and then withdraw any amount you are free to use whichever method you want..
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Thanks Lubor,

I also checked your blog and maybe its time for me to start my own one... I ve got a feeling I should give something back to this nice pokerstrategy community... I ran my starting 50$ up to about 6600$ so far - playing sngoes and after 2years decided to give up my job and play full-time so I might be able to inspire and help newcomers... And also recently I started to 9-12 table 11$ 6max turbos at ftp (Pimprlas1979 Full Tilt Poker 739 $1.46 12% $1,081.79 11.75) - these are my stats for turbos so far... so maybe we could share more knowledge and experience in future...
      Thanks again and good luck at the tables :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      You can withdraw by check if you have never deposited however it takes a while :D
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I would personally recommend Neteller, always enjoyed it.