FT withdrawal

• Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Hi, I am from Slovakia, and I would like to withdraw money from FT via local bank transfer but it says you have to deposit money first... My question is - is getting the 50$ starting capital from pokerstrategy considered a deposit? Thanks in advance
  • 7 replies
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      No.
      IMO you can withdrawal there where you have before deposited.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Pimprlas,

Adapter is correct, you would need to meet the withdrawal conditions of which one is that you have made a deposit of your own funds.

You will only be able to withdraw funds to a card/account that you used to fund your account so choose your method carefully.

The minimum deposit varies according to method and currency etc.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      So the best would be to deposit some $$$ (lets say 100$) via bank transfer from my bank account even if I already have made some from the starting 50$ and then withdraw the amount I want to?
      Thanks a lot guys
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I've never deposited via bank transfer and I use it for my withdrawals. So I believe once you make your first deposit of any amount and then withdraw any amount you are free to use whichever method you want..
    • Pimprlas
      Pimprlas
      Bronze
      Thanks Lubor,

I also checked your blog and maybe its time for me to start my own one... I ve got a feeling I should give something back to this nice pokerstrategy community... I ran my starting 50$ up to about 6600$ so far - playing sngoes and after 2years decided to give up my job and play full-time so I might be able to inspire and help newcomers... And also recently I started to 9-12 table 11$ 6max turbos at ftp (Pimprlas1979 Full Tilt Poker 739 $1.46 12% $1,081.79 11.75) - these are my stats for turbos so far... so maybe we could share more knowledge and experience in future...
      Thanks again and good luck at the tables :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      You can withdraw by check if you have never deposited however it takes a while :D
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      I would personally recommend Neteller, always enjoyed it.