after capital lost restrictions stay!!!

• welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      I play on betfred, I lost the $50 dollar capital , now I want to deposit my own cash and play stt's but betfred are saying even if i deposit then I still cannot withdraw any winnings until I hit the 2000 point mark and play 1000 raked hands, I find this ludicrious....
  • 4 replies
    • welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      i GOT THE CAPITAL UPTO $340 i then went to cashout the profit of $290 but they wouldnt allow me, please read the following, which is posted by pokerstrategy.

: After I get the starting money, when can I cash out?

: You have to clear the bonus before you can cash it out. All winnings which are above the bonus amount can be withdrawn at any time.

This is from the post titled " just passed the quiz, read this"

Notice it says, ALL WINNINGS ABOVE BONUS CAN BE CASHED OUT AT ANY. ANY. ANY. ANY. ANY TIME......

BUT THEY still will not allow a withdrawal
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi welshblokee and Welcome to the forums at PokerStrategy.com

You can withdraw your winnings any time, but you need to leave at least $50 in your account, if you haven't accumulated 2000 points.

So make again a withdrawal and make sure, that you have during the withdrawal process at least $50 in your account any time. Otherwise Betfred will deny the withdrawal request.

If you still have problems with your cashout, you should contact the customer service of Betfred.
      support@betfredpoker.com

Do not hesitate to ask our customer service as well.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • welshblokee
      welshblokee
      Bronze
      Hi thanks for your reply pal, betfred will not allow any withdrawal until I make the 2000 points, I have emailed and pleaded with them, but still denied. I have over $400 now and they wont even allow a $100 withdrawal..
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

You have contacted already our customer service and they will help you with your issue.

Best regards,
      Hannes