Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $6
      Hero:
      $9,52

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.85 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with J:spade: , J:club:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, BU folds, SB raises to $0,60, BB folds, Hero calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,25) T:spade: , 9:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0,6, Hero raises to $1,80, SB raises to $5,40 (All-In), Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

I chose to go with r/f so I know where I'm at against this aggro 'tag'. Folding is just too weak on this nice flop (he cbets flop 100%) and I think calling it here just gives me more annoying spots after flop .. If he calls my raise, turn will still be hard :f_confused:

Final Pot: $4,85
  • 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      If he's an aggro TAG then you should call the push. His range there should include overcards, flush draws, and combo draws. I would expect AA/KK/QQ to cbet more on that flop instead of 1/2 pot unless you have seen him betting like this with a strong hand before.

If you are not sure you can call his cbet and re-evaluate turn. This is better than raise/folding IMO.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      If he's an aggro TAG then you should call the push. His range there should include overcards, flush draws, and combo draws. I would expect AA/KK/QQ to cbet more on that flop instead of 1/2 pot unless you have seen him betting like this with a strong hand before.

If you are not sure you can call his cbet and re-evaluate turn. This is better than raise/folding IMO.
      +1
      You´re either raising this flop for value and calling shove or just calling flop thinking he has there very often overpairs and would fold to turn bet
      I would usually prefer 1st option once I get JJ that board