Running Bad!

• klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Recently started playing some NL50 on PartyPoker. 6300 hands later HUD saying:
      Winnings: -$282.22
      EV Adjusted: $162.13

How can I possibly be running so bad? Discrepancy between actual results and EV expected are $444.35 almost 900BB. PartyPooper must hate me! Has anyone ran worse at these limits lately?
  • 3 replies
    • NeilSimpson
      NeilSimpson
      Bronze
      ive been playing nl50 on full tilt recently and moving up to nl100 for sessions aswell until i started to run so bad i nearly culdnt believe it...guys pushing all in with nothing and constantly somehow sucking out on me....everytime i played AA some idiot would shove in with 88 on a 10 high flop and river me etc
      very demoralising when it happens every time near enough....i had a BR of about $2100 which i managed to blow by goin on tilt and not moving back down to NL50 when i should have...and now i have a rakeback payment of $200 coming in on friday which ill have to use to try and rebuild my roll.....yes ive run very bad but i played badly aswell on the way down and could have capped my losses ive id continued to play properly and stuck to BR management...so just dont make the same mistakes i did!stick to playing well! i think im gonna just resort to open shoving with AA pre flop because everytime i see a flop some1 manages to suck out on me its brutal!
    • mattbaillon
      mattbaillon
      Bronze
      Luck comes and goes...Knowledge Stays Forever
    • bogie
      bogie
      Global
      it will even itself out eventually, you just got to play more hands,Its frustrating but you just gotta suck it up and keep going and stick to BRM.dont let it get you down.