William hill clearing details?

• frodebass
      frodebass
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for the starting capital!
      I couldn't find anything about the William Hill start capital clearing.
      I probably missed it somewhere, but could someone please clarify?

What do I have to do to keep this?

Frodebass
  • 7 replies
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Our offer at William Hill

* First deposit bonus: If you register at William Hill through PokerStrategy.com, you receive a 200% up to $600 first deposit bonus. After registration, you have 60 days time to use the bonus before it expires. After depositing within these 60 days, you have another 60 days to clear the entire bonus. The bonus is paid out in $5 steps. For every 350 William Hill Points you receive $5. The minimum deposit amount is $20.

* StrategyPoints - In the first three months, you receive five StrategyPoints for every dollar of rake.
      For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill.

It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi frodebass,

You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake. Winnings greater than the free $50 can always be cashed out.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • keeg4
      keeg4
      Bronze
      How do you generate $50 of rake? What does that mean? I have to earn this site $50 first or what?

Cheers
    • Lytvan1
      Lytvan1
      Bronze
      Generate $50 of rake means that when you buying into mtt or sng for like $3 and $0.30 rake that $0.30 goes to your rake. All this is adding up until you make $50 with those $0.30 for example and then you can do what ever you like with money you have in your account. When I got my starting capital I started to play in higher limits so I made those $50 in 2 days. Now my bankroll is over $300 in just 4 or 5 days (not sure). That's quite good I think. :) I hope I helped :)
    • keeg4
      keeg4
      Bronze
      Is there no rake on cash games then? Is there a time limit to do all of this? Surely all the rake can't go to this site in which case they would make a loss?

Cheers pal
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Everything has rake. For ring games you will earn more quickly compared to SNG. When you see a flop in a ring game rake is contributed from the hand.

A rake is the commission that a player must pay the Poker room for organizing the game. The rake is a certain percentage of the pot, and at William Hill Poker, the rake is usually $0 up to $5 per hand. Also, every rake you pay earns you WHPoints, which can later be redeemed for stuff.

If your hand ends before you reach the Flop, no rake. WHPoints are only awarded to raked hands.

Limit - $0.02/$0.04 - $0.25/$0.50

Number of players Rake per Pot Max. Rake
      2-10 $0.01 for each $0.20 in the Pot $1.00

etc.
      http://www.williamhillpoker.com/poker_support-5-1.htm
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you for your answers :)