UTG ($74.25)
      UTG+1 ($52.10)
      UTG+2 ($58)
      MP1 ($34.30)
      MP2 ($123)
      CO ($50)
      Hero ($50)

Dealt to Hero 6:spade: 7:spade:

UTG calls $0.50, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, UTG calls $1.50

FLOP ($4.75) Q:diamond: J:diamond: 4:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $3, UTG calls $3

TURN ($10.75) Q:diamond: J:diamond: 4:spade: T:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $15, UTG calls $15

RIVER ($40.75) Q:diamond: J:diamond: 4:spade: T:spade: J:heart:

UTG checks, Hero bets $30 (AI), UTG calls $30
  • 3 replies
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Hi!

What are his stats?

PF is ok I guess, maybe even better to fold cuz if he is a nit/tag it is small to mid PP and it is better to cover those with 87s, 89s or 9Ts and against a calling stations I like to isolate with high card hands for value like Kx and Ax.

Flop is ok.

Turn overbet is not necessary imo 7$ or 8$ will do just fine.

River without stats again I cannot say but most of the times just fold there. I mean calling such overbet on turn is sure sign he is on a nuts hand (what did he have TT?).
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Platinum
      Don't overbet for bluff if you are playing < NL200.There is just no sense and all regs will evulate themselves into thinking you are bluffing with the over bet because if you had the nuts I doubt you will do it.That being said 7-8 as gregor said or Instant POT bet will make it perfect especially the 2nd one as it looks super strong.once he calls you are on the luck boxing side if he either had made hand or draw which is just a guessing game although i'd say he will raise made hands on turn after your overbet but he can easily have some bluff catcher there.I like checking back turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      Hi!

What are his stats?

PF is ok I guess, maybe even better to fold cuz if he is a nit/tag it is small to mid PP and it is better to cover those with 87s, 89s or 9Ts and against a calling stations I like to isolate with high card hands for value like Kx and Ax.

Flop is ok.

Turn overbet is not necessary imo 7$ or 8$ will do just fine.

River without stats again I cannot say but most of the times just fold there. I mean calling such overbet on turn is sure sign he is on a nuts hand (what did he have TT?).
      +1
      I might even check back turn, since Ts isn´t really the best card when to barrel and if he is folding Q8 or AJ to 7$ turn bet then no need to overbet turn
      And once you get called I think river is check behind. Not really sure that even Axdd would c/c that huge overbet on the river and even hand like KQ he might call you down since draws missed