Does ribbo approve?

• hova
      hova
      Bronze
      Now that there is someone who could bring the PLO content to the next level I might give PLO another try. Since ribbo already talked about that point concerning video content, the text material is also relevant: Can you still approve of this
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/omaha/
      What advice can you give people that are trying to get in the game of Omaha, that aren't complete beginners. What Bankrollmanagement? Begin from the bottom stakes and move up? Shortstack, Midstack, Deep? Which Strategy to follow?
  • 5 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      I didn't realize until today that PS 'Ribbo' is THE 'Ribbo'. He knows an awful lot about online poker (especially PLO) but what I'm wondering is does he know anything about black-pudding?

Eckythump ya Lancie twot! :D

P.S. I've always enjoyed the 'banter' element of your vids.
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      The only thing I differ in opinion with is over bankroll.
      I say the minimum for a limit is 50 buyins and if you go below that you move down to where you have just under 100 buyins at the lower limit ( then move back up when you go over 100 buyins) :)

Obviously I will look over everything in detail over the next few weeks, but for now I have a million things to do :s_mad:
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ribbo
      The only thing I differ in opinion with is over bankroll.
      I say the minimum for a limit is 50 buyins and if you go below that you move down to where you have just under 100 buyins at the lower limit ( then move back up when you go over 100 buyins) :)

Obviously I will look over everything in detail over the next few weeks, but for now I have a million things to do :s_mad:
      I agree with you if you're talking about the low-mid-high stakes but not for the micro stakes.

The edge on those limits is so huge that waiting to get 100 Buy ins to move up is a waste of time imo.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nunki
      I didn't realize until today that PS 'Ribbo' is THE 'Ribbo'. He knows an awful lot about online poker (especially PLO) but what I'm wondering is does he know anything about black-pudding?
      If he doesn't he will soon be taught :s_biggrin:
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      The edge on those limits is so huge that waiting to get 100 Buy ins to move up is a waste of time imo.

+1111, I regret wasting my time on it so much, was clueless and just blindly followed the 100BI advice.