Dealt to Hero T:spade: J:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1.75, fold, BTN calls $1.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($4.25) 7:heart: 9:club: 9:heart:

Hero bets $2.50, BTN raises to $7, Hero calls $4.50

TURN ($18.25) 7:heart: 9:club: 9:heart: Q:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $17, Hero raises to $46.70 (AI), BTN folds

Hero shows T:spade: J:club:

Hero wins $49.65

villain is very loose and very aggressive: 59/17, AF: 25 (!), 64 hands.
      I'm not sure if my play on the turn is very good or very bad. villain was quite aggressive and bluffy to my memory. Given how loose he it, I think he can have more or less anything on the flop. But I actually think he is not that likely to raise 9x here as fish tend to slow play. So range is mostly air (representing 9x), flush draws another random Holdings. when villain pots the turn it looks a lot like he is representing the flush but I wonder if he would ever bet so much if he did have the flush?
      Because villain is so aggressive and so often has nothing here I think my shove may be okay. And I think our line looks a lot like we were drawing to the flush, so he can probably even fold some decent made hands, like Qx. Of course if he has 9x he is never folding but at least we have 7-8 outs in that case.

What do you think?
      Thanks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      your play is likely fine if you suspect that he is making plays on that board and liked to bluff.
      Ofcourse a lot of his semibluffs are flushdraws on the turn so I´d like to c/rai on blank turn card but I guess Qh is also doing fine. Also I don´t expect him to bet that big with flushes or boats