This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[coaching feedback] Hand Evaluation Coaching Silver - Hasenbraten & veriz

• Nussknacker
      Nussknacker
      Bronze
      General information about my coaching:
      Name of coaching: NL BSS Hand Judge Coaching Silver
      Poker Room: -

To improve the quality of our coaching, please leave your feedback, your questions and your wishes for future coaching here!

Nussknacker

and

hasenbraten
  • 4 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He guys, sorry for the short notice.
      Unfortunately Nussknacker is ill and Hasenbraten still doing his internship:
      Today's coaching has to be canceled.

But do not be afraid: our hand evaluation service runs 24/7 - so just head for our hand evaluation forum & post your trouble hands there - you will get a written response, most often within 24h!
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I didn’t thought before that I can enjoy so much (as I did) by follow this format of coaching as I usually take part at the live one. I had a great time even I arrived late. Very good session and high standard of evaluation.
      Look forward for next time.
      Thx :heart:
    • SaintNicholas
      SaintNicholas
      Bronze
      Hoho,

You did a great job, by doing this awesome coaching. After the following Christmas days ( I have to work), and then a short vacation on my part, the member Bordito will receive a small gift from me for his great activity during the coaching.

Despite that I have a lot of work to do, I will join a few more coachings until Christmas Eve.

Be aware that your own activity is always good for you. :)

Merry Christmas,
      Yours, Saint Nicholas
    • Terminatorchief
      Terminatorchief
      Bronze
      i attended the coaching for the first time yesterday and enjoyed it very much. i especially liked that there are two coaches with their individual opinions on the hands. so i will definitely be there at the next coaching and i´m looking forward to it. :)