HHMiner (for partypoker) legal ?

• Vajruss
      Vajruss
      Bronze
      I have found a free HHMiner program that opens tables at Partypoker automatically and then stores the hand/players informations.

Is that program legal ? Dont wanna get banned because of that :D

Thanks
  • 13 replies
    • HFfan
      HFfan
      Bronze
      I used one recently... Nobody said me anything.
      The banned software's list can be found somewhere on partypoker.com. I found it once, but couldn't find it a few days ago, but I have no time for it right now. :)

If partypoker doesn't like something, they will ask you to stop that kind of activity. They won't close your account immediately. A warning comes first.
    • Vajruss
      Vajruss
      Bronze
      nice to hear that, thanks m8
    • HFfan
      HFfan
      Bronze
      your welcome ;)

Does it work? Were you able to 'steal" a few hands? :D
    • Vajruss
      Vajruss
      Bronze
      yep its so easy to use and I put it up before I go to sleep and mine ~10k hand when I wake up :D
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      Can you post a link to the program here? (If it's allowed off course)
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Even though the program hasn't been banned by party yet, data mining is not allowed there, so I guess it's just a matter of time..
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Nothing official, but nobody has been warned and normaly Party warns you before banning and you can even mine without beeing logged in.

Greets Sebastian
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      yeah, but when you are not logged in you can mine only 4 tables...
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      But you can start mutiple instances of PP using different Users ;)
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by galam
      But you can start mutiple instances of PP using different Users ;)
      Not any more.

If you mine hands "for your own amusement" then Party are hardly likely to be upset. If on the other hand you mine hands and then distribute them to others via some sort of network expect an order from Party to stop.
    • zhorzh
      zhorzh
      Bronze
      Can someone plz PM me with a download link ?
    • VivaRussia
      VivaRussia
      Bronze
      Написал на днях письмо в Пати по поводу использования программ по майнингу, в частности по поводу программы HHMiner. И вот вам получил ОЧЕНЬ ВНЯТНЫЙ ОТВЕТ:

Здравствуйте, уважаемый !

После рассмотрения Вашего вопроса соответствующим отделом, хотим Вам сообщить, что мы не позволяем нашим игроком использовать дополнительное программное обеспечение для сбора истории рук. Вместе с тем, Вы можете сохранять информацию о руках в которых Вы участвуете, и Вы моежте проверять историю Вашей игры, однако Вы не можете собирать руки, в которых Вы не принимаете участия.

Хочу добавить, что история игр по умолчанию сохраняется на С:\Program Files \PartyGaming\ PartyPoker\ Hand History.

Поздравляем с наступающими праздниками и желаем удачи в новом году!

Если у Вас возникнут какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, обращайтесь к нам в любое время. Мы будем рады Вам помочь!

Спасибо за то, что выбрали наш сайт!

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

Алина,

Отдел обслуживания клиентов
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VivaRussia
      Very rough translation, thanks to VivaRussia for posting the response:

Wrote recently in a letter to Party about the use of programs for mining, in particular about the program HHMiner. And there you have got a very clear answer:

Hello, xx!

After consideration of the relevant department of your question, we want to inform you that we do not allow our players to use additional software to collect stories of hands. However, you can store the information about the hands in which you participate and you can check your game history, but you can not collect the hands, in which you did not participate.

I would like to add that the history of games by default stored in C: \ Program Files \ PartyGaming \ PartyPoker \ Hand History.

Congratulations on the upcoming holidays and good luck in the new year!

If you have any questions, please contact us at any time. We will be glad to help you!

Thank you for choosing our site!

Regards,

Alina

Customer Service
      As Party have confirmed the situation, we cannot allow further discussion surrounding this topic and I will therefore close this thread.

Best regards,

Bart