Thank You, Pokerstrategy!!!

• Bubalus
      Bubalus
      Bronze
      Couple of hours ago I received my third starting capital at Full Tilt :f_love: That is just insane! I couldn`t have thought of a better room to receive it along with Pokerstars. And it is free, again! :f_biggrin: Somehow I have managed to blew my first two ones(with the help of force majeure) so third must be a charm! I really have good expectations this time! You rock big time!
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Bubalus,

Nice to read that you are happy with our service.

Good luck with your extra $50 on Full Tilt Poker.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      how can you select to get additional capital?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vladnz
      Hi vladnz,

This is just the luck of the draw, they are ad hoc promotional capitals and cannot be requested.

Keep in regular contact with the forum and news page though, we run lots of different promotions throughout the year.

Best regards,

Bart
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Originally posted by vladnz
      Hi vladnz,

This is just the luck of the draw, they are ad hoc promotional capitals and cannot be requested.

Keep in regular contact with the forum and news page though, we run lots of different promotions throughout the year.

Best regards,

Bart
      Ad hoc promotional capitals. Does this mean you have to be broke to get one? :D Or can anyone get them if they're lucky?
    • scscpoker
      scscpoker
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy is about beating "luck" and variance, so why do you make lucky draws? its against your goal :D

I think there should be something like getting second capital after active playing etc., without going broke too (I saw some free capital promotions on other pages, but WITHOUT rakeback etc., so I better wait here)