What now?

• SighCoSocial
      SighCoSocial
      Bronze
      Well I made a large mistake on my part by leaving my ftp account logged in at a friends house, and he not knowing he was playing for real money donked 115$ in like 15 minutes. So basically have 0$ now so what happens now?

Do I have to invest my own money into ftp?
      Sheeeeeet I wish I got insurance
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SighCoSocial,

Sorry to hear of your problems, sadly you have I believe just 3 options open to you now:

1. Deposit a little of your own funds and start again
      2. Deposit a little of your own funds and get your friend to reimburse you
      3. Deposit a little of your own funds and find new friends

Forgive my lame attempt at humour, but yes basically you will not receive any compensation for your friends play. Time to start over from scratch with your own funds.
      Seems like you were doing ok before the loss however, so with continued studying and commitment I'm sure you will do ok.

Best regards,

Bart

PS: In before Nightfrosta ;)

For OP's benefit, Nightfrosta is a well known forum character with a unique form of humour. You will no doubt see him around the community from time to time.
    • SighCoSocial
      SighCoSocial
      Bronze
      haha i think i should go with option 3! thanks!
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

For OP's benefit, Nightfrosta is a well known forum character with a unique form of humour. You will no doubt see him around the community from time to time.[/I]
      Humour :rolleyes:

I think I must have missed something :f_biggrin: