Clearing the 200% bonus

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that has to contact support for every 5$ he clears from the bonus. First time I thought they forgot to hit a switch and had to wait about 10 minutes for the support team to click ok on my bonus. Now I have another 350 points in my account, and my bonus won't get into my account.

Does anybody else have this problem?
  • 6 replies
    • kasparslv
      kasparslv
      Bronze
      Hello!
      I'm playing WilliamHill poker, and cleared 2*5$ without any problems!!!
      So I think and hope you will not to contact them every time to get bonus!!!
      But I got little problems wit withdrawal, but now it's ok!!
      Good luck!!!
      Kaspars
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

The easiest way is to contact the live support of William Hill. :)

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Thanks Kaspars, but it seems I had to contact them again.

HannesZ: I did, last time they told me from then on I shouldn't have any problems. Well, unfortunately I did. I contacted them again and got my bonus, but it's definetly annoying.

Next time I'm just gonna wait 24h and see if it's not just a little delay.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

If the bonus won't be paid out automatically next time, please come back to us and we will forward the whole problem to William Hill.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      It was paid after about one or two hours. Support told me it might take up to 24 hours, so I decided to wait and stop whining on the forum :) .

I'm just used to Full Tilt, where you get the bonus right after you finish the hand that completes the points needed.
    • Khiiniau
      Khiiniau
      Gold
      WH used to pay bonuses instantly when point limit reached, but everything changed 8th of July when iPoker network had serious problems. Now WH can not show how many points needed to keep or reach VIP levels and bonuses are paid with big delay.