hello all...*_*

• letlan1935
      hj i've ever thought that just playing Poker for fun....even at the beginning,i feel boring when playing online Poker...maybe since I always lost...after that I search on google "strategy for playing well online Poker"...then Pokerstrategy was coming to me...really I realise that PS is so great with professional working style as well as variety of valuable training lessions for me and also other PS members to learn and improve our skills...Moreover,PS is so wealthy when they create a significant chance for the newbies like me to apply our poker knowledge studied from PokerStrategy.com at some particular online poker rooms...I actually love this...and also would like to thank PS about helping me improve my poker skills which I used to pass the quiz...hey I like the article training about "bankroll magenement"....it's so usefull and help me avoid losing the real money quickly...smile *_*...best wishes to PS admins and mods.....
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi letlan1935 & welcome to the community,

Firstly thank you for the kind words. There are a lot of people that work behind the scenes to bring members all of the strategy material, coaching, free starting capital etc and we thank you for recognising them.

Secondly, I can strongly recommend that you study hard. Poker is a game where you generally get more out of it the more effort you put in, so make full use of all the material available to you here.

Wishing you every success and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,