This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl100 - Jj

• debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
      LegoPoker Hand History Converter

SB: $100.50
      BB: $149.20
      UTG: $106.60
      Hero (MP): $109.70
      CO: $154.20
      BTN: $93.20

Pre-Flop: J:spade: J:heart: dealt to Hero (MP)
      UTG folds, [color:red]Hero raises to $3.50[/color], CO calls $3.50, BTN calls $3.50, SB calls $3, BB folds

Flop: ($15) 2:club: 5:club: 5:heart: (4 Players)
      SB checks, [color:red]Hero bets $11[/color], [color:red]CO raises to $22[/color], 2 folds, [color:red]Hero ??? [/color]

No reads on villain. How do I react to this miniraise and how do i continue on (possible) turn / river?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would put CO on pocket pairs or flush draw. So I would make 40$ re-raise and fold if he pushes, because he could have higher pair or trips or fullhouse.
      I think you could also call and check/raise all-in if no club appears. Only problem that there are also 9 higher cards (Q, K, A), which isn´t club) + possible 9 clubs, so I would better re-raise on the flop.
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      Maybe I would go broke here considering the flush & straightdraw possibilities. Meaning I would reraise and if called, push on turn, or push directly on flop. You could also maybe call minraise and bet/fold turn but there are just too many cards you don't want to see (any overcard, any :club: , maybe even any 6) so I think it's better get the money in as early as possible.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi debelinko!

I would put him on a draw or small pocket pair as well and reraise him on the flop. If he pushes all-in it's a call for me. If he calls, push the turn. If he has a better hand: so be it. But most of the time I think you have the best hand here.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81