Coach's profile

• L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      I've been browsing through the coaching schedule and I clicked some coach names. The info that is provided there is at least light, if not very thin.

It would be great if the coaches had a profile like what limits they coach, what limits they play, some achievements, a number of coachings, nationality and stuff like that.

I know time is short for everyone, but I don't think it would take more than 5-10 minutes to complete the profile and it would attract more people to the coachings.
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thank you for your feedback.

I forward it to our coaching coordinator Sven.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He L3ST,

currently we have been finishing the process of improving the coaching descriptions.
      The next part will be the description of coaches themselves. Unfortunately some of them do not want to much private details published. But you are right, you do deserve some information about them and will get them.
      For new coaches the process of handing over information is mandatory, but I will also chase our current coaches about the descriptions.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Hey SvenBe,

I'm not talking about pictures here, just some poker-related info. From some coaches the info is on their blogs, but few people would try to search coach's blog just to see the info I mentioned earlier.

They shouldn't view it as invasion of privacy, it's just about giving some insight into who is coaching them. I don't really care if a coach is a 70 year old Eskimo, I just want to know poker related stuff.

I know you got the picture from my previous post, but I was just trying to clarify it to whomever would think private details are requested here.
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      yeah L3ST, I think I understood you in the first place. Of course I am not going to collect 'cool pics' of them now. (on the other hand some of them might come in handy...).
      Please be a little patient with me providing you all the information there as our coaches are kind of busy with providing a good coaching to you.