UTG: $3.39
      MP: $1.89
      CO: $1.16
      BTN: $2.18
      SB: $1.91
      Hero (BB): $3.65

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with A :diamond: Q :spade:
      UTG raises to $0.07, 4 folds, Hero calls $0.05

Flop: ($0.15) A :spade: Q :diamond: 8 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: ($0.35) J :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $0.24, Hero raises to $0.72, UTG calls $0.48

River: ($1.79) 4 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.84, UTG calls $0.84

14/12/1.1 204hands
      73% c.bet

PRF: i call this becouse vs nit this is easy play even oop.

F: great but how can i get max vlaue, he i check and think about c/r or c/c - c/r any turn. I calls becouse here him range is wider then turn, so i can get more money weak hand becosue he can play bet flop - chb turn and call my bet river with Qx, KK, JJ so i just calls - and c/r turn

T: no greats cards but no bad becouse he can get str8 and JJ but he can get AJ, and when he bets i put him AK, AJ, Kx, and set, str8 so i c/r/shove.
      What you thinks saizing here good?

R: not good cards becouse here beat me AKss, but i must bet for value and what bet is good - shove i thinks is too big, my bet 1/2 i thinks is too small, becouse he rather dont play like this somethink worst then TPGK.
      What bet here is good?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you should start out c/r flop
      Players aren´t really gonna b/f there Ax hands and if they hold Qx or KK/JJ/TT they would very often check back turn to take their free card. They might sometimes bluff with gutshots, and smt that has no showdown value but a lot of times I´d expect worse hands than Ax check back turn
      So if you c/r flop to 0.3$, you can bet turn 0.6$ and also 1.2$ on the river
      as played: turn c/r size is fine. If you make it bigger I think Ax hands might easily fold. I´d valuebet river 1.2$. He should call that bet size with quite a lot of hands