what is wrong with unibet ??

• exelentic2
      exelentic2
      Bronze
      Please tell me whats wrong wiht unibet . Most of the times i go allin/call allin i am ahead, but after turn and river i am ALWAYS behind and lose. its just unbelivable how i dont hit anything and ofc others do. Is there a hack available orsth ?Please tell me about your experience of card hitting in unibet
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi exelentic2,

I don't actually play on Unibet personally, but this happens the same on all poker rooms.

If you're 80% ahead pre-flop, you will still lose 1 in every 5 hands. It is easy to forgot those hands which you win from behind, but difficult to forget those where you lose from ahead. Believe me, if you check your hand history it will no doubt be very similar for each.

Just remember that over the long term, you will win a lot more than you lose, but moving in whilst ahead, although you cannot really make a judgement until you've played at least 100k cash game hands or 1k sngs/mtts.

Lastly, each of PokerStrategy's partner rooms have been chosen due to their financial strength, player userability and strength of their RNG (Random number generator).

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart