WTH - poker and lifestyle - 1k$ in 1k games challange is on

• wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      Okey, so this time it's gonna include info on my lifestyle too, not only on my poker career.
      Tought that now, as I'm platinum star, someone might be interested in reading it :)

I'll start off be telling you where I stand atm: I played up to 57.5$ turbo heads ups but now that I encountered a nasty downswing I decided to turn into a BR nit and go for 100BIs BRM, so right now I'm playing 11$s on Stars and I'm probably have to grind bout 1k more games before I can move to 23$s.

I'm getting coached by Keith Caldwell from Team Moshman (I hope I remember his name right) and it's pretty helpfull to me.

Graphs will be posted here every sunday evening. I won't bother to post any hand probably, as no one cares bout them. We all read blogs for the fun.

Bout 1 week ago I made my first withdraw ever for 400$ and I encountered some pretty heavy problems... you see, as I live in Romania, which is a pretty poor country, 400$ is a alot of money. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but I don't really have whom to spend them with. Like when I call my friends and they say "Sorry.. can't come out today.. no money..."... it's like that.

Well, can't decide between 1) get a girlfriend and 2) make some richer friends

Sure the first one sounds good in theory, but lately I've had some preaty unpleasant experiences with girls that left me traumatized... I've had fat girls taking adavantace of me when I was drunk at a bday party like 1 week ago, I meet this crazy teen that used to wait in front of my door for 3-4 hours to see when I go out... oh and the one that I almost f***ed, but instead ended up with a boner and a condom on, and nothing more.

Basically, for those reasons I'm not that excited bout the first option.

Sure I had pleasent experiences with girls to, but it's a high variance game and it looks like I'm on a downswing.

Well guys, that's it for today... gonna watch a movie and go to bed cause school waits for me 7 hours from now on.

I love ya!*

*unless we played against eachother and you sucked out on me!
  • 29 replies
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Chiar ca "blogul pe care nu-l citeste nimeni" :P Ori ma lasa memoria, ori nu te-am vazut in comunitatea Ro.. :P

Bafta maxima cu blogul! I will follow ;)
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Did you mean John Caldwell?

About those $400... If you can't spend it, don't spend it! A good opportunity to spend it in a better way will come sooner than you think. Also about options (1) and (2), I understand your frustration with women, but believe me it's better than trying to make richer friends. Richer friends are usually older friends and older friends cost you more money while being less fun. So go find a non-fat, non-psycho girl and maybe by Christmas time she'll let you take her on a nice trip with those $400. Oh, and don't drink so much. It saves you money and you won't get gangbanged (again) by fat women. :P

Looking forward to your next post! :)
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      Guess who's back!!

well.. just me...

making a short post before I start a session.

School was boring as usualy today, and the uglyest girl I know called to ask me why I ignore her (like it's not obvious why) and to tell me that she considers me one of her few very good friends (that's altough we've only gone out 1 time together, and that was little bit of a coincidence).

Anyway, I bought myself a Casio watch as their pretty popular over here lately. Couldn't find the exact model on the internet but it looks a little bit like this:

120$.. might not sound too much, but turst me, over here, it is!

I'm very excited as it's my first day playing 11s in a long time. I got 9.6% ROI in the first 1k games I played at this limit, and I'm aiming for 11%+ for the next 1kgames.

Btw, can any of you explain me how to post an image that I have in my computer?
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wuttehhell
      Btw, can any of you explain me how to post an image that I have in my computer?
      Upload the image to a website like http://imageshack.us/ there are plenty of websites that allow you to upload and then you will get a link which you use and post here.
    • MarieCharlotte
      MarieCharlotte
      Black
      We all love you man, especially every french fat and ugly girls ! :D gl
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarieCharlotte
      We all love you man, especially every french fat and ugly girls ! :D gl
      That was sooo rude :D Give the man a break , will you !? He`s already stressed out with this "fat chix" .. thing!
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      @wuttehhell Revino putin asupra detaliilor de genul BR si ce tip de poker joci si la ce limita, ca cel putin mie nu mi-e clar ;) Btw, felicitari pentru nivelul de platina :D

LaterEdit: Din ce oras esti? Am vazut postul tau de AICI si ma intrebam pe unde se poarta mese aranjate de poker :P
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      @Skring: I play 11.5$ turbo HU SNGs on Pokerstars. I've been playing with 20BIs BRM but I decided to turn into a BR nit and go for 100BIs. Anyway, I settled for 50BIs because of my coach's advice.

I'm almost bankrolled for 23$ games atm (my winnings for the last 3 months exced 2k$ but 30% goes to coach, and I withdrawd part of it too).

I kinda like the idea of playing 1k more games at the 11s to see if I can get a higher ROI then I got in my first 1k, but I might move to the 23s soon, I'm just not sure yet.

I'm from Buzau, and here the only poker table is in a club called Junior. It's a 1/2 RON cash talbe FR, but people don't play that much there anymore. There are some home games though (that's how I first learned bout poker) but I only play them ocasionally for fun because online poker is much more profitable for me.
    • luckylooser88
      luckylooser88
      Bronze
      Nice blog, Don Juan. Keep going :D

Bookmarked
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      @luckylooser88: ty mate. hope u'll find this entertaining.

Last week has been pretty bad with me. Finished it around 400$ down.
      Here is a graph for most of the 11s I've played lifetime:

This week I'm goona be using a 20BI BRM so atm I play 33s, and most important, I'm gonna try to pass the driving licence test (for the 4th time).

Oh! I almost forgot.. he's a cool song for you guys:

Enjoy!
    • Skring
      Skring
      Bronze
      Are you talking about HU SnG or the 9/10 players ones?
      About the movie, dude.. It's kind'of.. IDK.. GaaaaaY! :D
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      All I'm talking about is HU SNGS Skring.
      I've played some FR and cash tables but with no great results (no great interest neither) but I'm not goona talk but any of that in this blog.
    • Laserbeam
      Laserbeam
      Platinum
      asd
    • Schrader69
      Schrader69
      Silver
      Fat chicks need love too
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      haha... great stuff so far keep it coming!!!
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Originally posted by wuttehhell

I love ya!*

*unless we played against eachother and you sucked out on me!
      LOL, :D

Hey man, nice blogg!!!

Good luck! And keep updates!!!!!!!!!
    • luckylooser88
      luckylooser88
      Bronze
      pretty aggressive buy-in. good luck!
      'bout the driving license: BAFTA! & don't worry, I have a friend who failed it 5 times, the first time he failed it with 2/26 points :f_mad:
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I also have friends who who failed 4 times... All female friends :)
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sasa1234
      I also have friends who who failed 4 times... All female friends :)
      Why post that there female, we already assumed they were females, didn't we? :f_biggrin: