• JoeRichy
      $0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      BB = ($2.28)
      CO = ($0.80)
      BU (Hero) = ($2.06)
      SB = ($2.00)

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      CO posts deadblind, CO checks, Hero raises to $0.10, SB folds, BB raises to $0.18, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.50, BB calls $0.32.

Flop: ($1.03) 8, 3, 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.90.

Turn: ($3.03) 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.74, Hero calls $0.56.

River: ($4.33) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $4.33.
      Results follow:

BB shows a full-house, threes full of eights(3 3).
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and eights(A A).

BB wins with a full-house, threes full of eights(3 3).
  • 6 replies
    • pea1984
      If this was me I would have shoved after his re-raise pre flop.
      I'm thinking he has re-raised so he's got a pair or AK and will probably call an all in.
      If he has nothing and folds I just take that and move on.
      If you and get called with 33 then you just have to accept you were unlucky with him flopping a set.
    • peche025
      NH wp
    • noclaninator
      NH WP

On the flop I would maybe want to induce some kind of idiotic bluff from KQ or some kind of awful call. Overbet shove the flop might look like a draw. Tiny bet on the flop might look like AK that doesn't want to do a real cbet so he might try to shove u or something. It doesn't really matter as long as you are betting and getting it in in a 4bet pot.
    • awishformore
      Fold flop obv.
    • Timo
      Hi JoeRichy,

unfortunately this is the wrong forum. This forum is for feedback concerning the content that is offered by PokerStrategy.com.

In order to get your hands evaluated, you have to post it into our sample hands forum. The professional handjudges of PokerStrategy.com are happy to help you there. Also you have to make sure that you convert the hand correctly, this makes it a lot easier for the handjudges to evaluate your hand.

You should probably have a look at this sticky, it contains all the information on how to post a sample hand.

I have moved this thread into the BSS Basic Forum for you.

• MaestroOfZerg

I'd raise the flop smaller so that he's not tempted to fold with any pair and might possibly call/spazz with overcards as well, then jam any turn hoping he feels committed by then with whatever he has.

Hope it helps.