$10,00
      MP3:
      $22,38
      Hero:
      $26,12
      BU:
      $15,34

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , Q:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,30, BU calls $0,30, SB calls $0,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,00) J:diamond: , Q:spade: , K:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,70, Hero calls $0,70, BU calls $0,70.

Turn: ($3,10) 8:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $2,15, Hero calls $2,15, BU calls $2,15.

River: ($9,55) 6:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $6,20, Hero calls $6,20, BU folds.

Final Pot: $21,95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, koningen and vrouwen (Ks Qh)
      SB shows two pairs, koningen and boeren (Kh Jh)

Hero wins with two pairs, koningen and vrouwen (Ks Qh)

Preflop std. Flop? Turn? River?
      Do I have to fold somewhere? He would 3-bet preflop KK/QQ/JJ. I beat(/split) every 2 pair combinations (KQ/KJ/QJ) and and lose against T9/AT (-> would he lead the nuts?).
  • 2 replies
    • N0pr3s3n7
      N0pr3s3n7
      Coach
      Coach
      You need definitely to take other line to protect your hand.I will always raise his donk bet on the flop as I don't expect him to fold almost anything he donks because all his range consists of OESD+pair/2pairs.I also agree he won't be probably holding JJ/QQ/KK and also he'd check/raise T9/AT there because he expects that someone will have hit this board so it won't be checked around.The way you played you gave BU perfect odds to call with his OESD.
      So raising flop/turn is best.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by N0pr3s3n7
      You need definitely to take other line to protect your hand.I will always raise his donk bet on the flop as I don't expect him to fold almost anything he donks because all his range consists of OESD+pair/2pairs.I also agree he won't be probably holding JJ/QQ/KK and also he'd check/raise T9/AT there because he expects that someone will have hit this board so it won't be checked around.The way you played you gave BU perfect odds to call with his OESD.
      So raising flop/turn is best.
      +1
      I´d also raise flop and get all-in since there can be a lot of turn and river cards that improve draws and also you don´t mind getting all-in on the flop since he would likely bet/shove with all his worse two pair hands