This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Teflon Don

• TeflonDon88
      TeflonDon88
      Bronze
      Hello everyone! Just a beginner on poker really been playing about a year on/off and seriously in the past few months. I've read alot of the tutorials here and have found them extremely useful. I played on Fulltilt mainly before i found this site just using play chips to work out my play style and test strategys, made the jump yesterday onto real money with the free $50 on 888, I managed to raise that to $69.43. I also deposited a small amount of money onto my fulltilt acount and raised that by about $9. I just recently came in the top 250 of a round 1 freeroll out of 9,323 players and various other sitngos. So all in all for a beginner i don't think i'm doing too bad.

:spade: :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi TeflonDon88,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Congratulations to your recent winnings!

Besides the articles we offer also videos, coaching, hand evaluations and strategy discussion forums.

So there are still a lot of other methods to improve your game.

Good luck on the tables and keep us updated about your poker career,
      Hannes