Elephant missed a tournament

• Suoaasi
      Suoaasi
      Bronze
      I played two super turbo husngs yesterday and won both of them. However, Elephant 0.88 only registered one, show profit from one and claims the duration to be 9:18, which is of course ridiculous.

I haven't noticed this kind of bug before, not with this version nor with any previous ones that I have used.

Postgresql is version 8.4.4.

Today's tourneys seem to register correctly.
  • 3 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Suoaasi,

on with poker platform have your played your tournaments?
      Please make sure that you have saved the hand histories and according to your poker platform maybe the separated tournement history as well.
      And are you getting any import problems reported concerning these tourneys?

Thx,
      L
    • Suoaasi
      Suoaasi
      Bronze
      This is now officially weird.

The other tournament didn't show up yesterday or today, I checked it from the Elephant at the same time I wrote the original post. After that I played one tourney and then checked what the Full Tilt Poker's hand history directory folder says and saw one file mentioning husng, duration less than five minutes (as Elephant claimed the average was over nine). And now that I returned to Elephant again, the other yesterday's tournament has magically appeared there and the average duration has been fixed to 6:47. ?(

I can't really figure out what could cause a single tournament import to be delayed by a whole day, it's the same import mechanism regardless of whether I start Elephant before or after playing the tourneys (yesterday after playing, today before).

Oh, and I'm running XP on Virtualbox, though I don't think that has any effect in one way or another.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hi Suoaasi,

as far as the Elephant is concerned everything seems to be ok, right?
      Problem solved - and to be honest I can imagine virtual machine configurations causing transfer delays...

Cheers,
      L