Easy to read ???

• Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      I have been playing for a few months now and not doing too badly in my own opinion, sticking quite closely to the SSS. I have found it hard to win at partypoker than at other non-pokerstrategy sites.

I think that because of so many pokerstrategy members playing there, ther rest of the players know how us SSS players play and therefore are able to easily counter it. Hell, pokerstrategy even has an article on how to play against SSS.

It may just be me but I have found it far easier to win with the SSS at other non-pokerstrategy sites.

Any opinions ?
  • 9 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Taswell!

You should also be able to win with the SSS on PartyPoker. Although it seems to be more difficult there is one easy solution: table selection. Just sit down at the tables where you find bad players. And btw: the SSS is not easily exploitable. Even if you know that one guy is playing according to the SSS you still have to make some tough decisions. Otherwise our best SSS players wouldn't be able to play on the highest limits.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      Thanks Pushkin

Maybe I have just had a bad run of late at Party..........

Anyways with table selection, all they say is that we should choose tables with more big stacks and high ave pots..........but how do I find "bad" tables ???
    • Qastorimon
      Qastorimon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Taswell
      Thanks Pushkin

Anyways with table selection, all they say is that we should choose tables with more big stacks and high ave pots..........but how do I find "bad" tables ???
      Simple, add the real bad players you encounter to your buddy list, and search for them the next time you play :)
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Qastorimon
      Originally posted by Taswell
      Thanks Pushkin

Simple, add the real bad players you encounter to your buddy list, and search for them the next time you play :)
      jesus that's genius!

i had thought about stalking bad players for maximum EV but that is a really good way to do it!!
    • Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      Thanks Qastorimon

Thats simple and effective..........

Just had a USD 1000 bad beat jackpot payout (the site I was playing out pays everyone who is playing on the same limit as the jackpot winner)

Paid out $127 a person, per table and I was playing 8 tables..........moving up a level tonight, wish me luck !!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Only 1000$? I hope it pays this out quite often.... Like any full houses getting beat!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Taswell!

You are a luckbox :D Good luck at the new limit! Btw: Which limit are you playing?

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      Hi

Yes but I wasn't playing on the winning table, the winner was from 25c/50c so everyone who was playing that limit got paid out. Obviously those playing on the winning table got a lot more......
    • Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      Currently NL50 going to see what its like at NL100 - EEEK :D

Playing SSS btw