partypoints didn't get registered

• plauz
      plauz
      Bronze
      It seems that the first couple of 100 partypoints I earned didn't get registered towards my 100$ bonus and also not here on Pokerstrategy. I've already unlocked the bonus but I had to play like 400points more.
      Right now partypoker says that I have ~1600PP. I'd like to have pokerstrategy register ALL of these points and not the biggest part of them so I can hit 2000strategy points this week and start improving my tactics with Pokertracker and pokeracehud.
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi plauz!

Please notice that only the basic PartyPoints count towards our member reward system and promotions. If you have Queens or Kings status on PartyPoker the multiplier points do not count. If you are sure, that you have less points than you should have please make a screenshot of your PartyPoints statements and send it to us.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • plauz
      plauz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi plauz!

Please notice that only the basic PartyPoints count towards our member reward system and promotions. If you have Queens or Kings status on PartyPoker the multiplier points do not count. If you are sure, that you have less points than you should have please make a screenshot of your PartyPoints statements and send it to us.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
      I don't have a multiplier so it seems ther's a mistake.
      I'll take a screenshot and send it to you guys.
      Thanks.