Racing through NL25

• nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      I finally made the decision last week to go up in stakes from NL10 to NL25, with bout $550 or so in my bankroll. And I must say... I've had the NICEST welcome imaginable=)

Current BR: $920
  • 11 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      FR?
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i wonder how much u run above EV coz 20bb/100 is pretty much a big lucky period
    • nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      Yeah, multitabling like 16 or so fullring. Gonna also give SH a shot when I reach $1k. The variance there is higher, but from my experience the level of play at SH is considerably worse than FR, and its more profitable if you can take the swings.
    • nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      My EV is $90 lower than my winnings - tho $50 of that was due to a set vs set situation which got all-in on flop and i sucked out with quads on the river.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I'd say the opposite is true and SH games are tougher than FR, probably because almost all content on training sites is mainly dedicated to SH.
    • nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      dunno, I didn't play any SH on NL25, but on NL10 its ridiculous. People play far too loose and never give anyone credit for a real hand. And the fish seem to gravitate to there rather than FR. FR games tend to be mainly populated with nitty players.

But who am i to complain? I'm running quite well on FR at the moment :P
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      I'd say the opposite is true and SH games are tougher than FR, probably because almost all content on training sites is mainly dedicated to SH.
      Hmmm... Maybe I should switch to FR...
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      I agree, i'm an NL25 SH player and i've just gave FR a try and there are waaay more fish there and ABC regs, SH is tougher
    • Gu911
      Gu911
      Bronze
      Wow, nice start! And congrats on keeping a positive redline :)

I've too just started playing NL25FR, jumped up when my BR hit $500 and I'm now at $570 after 1500 hands. Hope to be running as hot as you in the coming hands as well.
    • freespirit47
      freespirit47
      Bronze
      very nice graph, really motivating :) i'm still cruising at nl10 but getting realy close to moving up soon, this gives me some hope :)

keep on crushing, will deffo follow!

gl
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Woooooot. Very nice start to your new lvl.

That is a very small sample size so don't be surprised if you do go on a bit of a downswing after this. But keep crushing. GL

Regards,

Kyle.