[NL20-NL50] NL25 - AKo hit TP on Riv

• KittBizi
      KittBizi
      Bronze
      Got stacked with AA just 2 hands before this, was playing pretty aggressive.
      Thats why I bet almost PS on the river, they won't give me too much credit anymore. Just got spewy when he reraised me...
      I'm not sure what he's representing here.
      Should I fold or call vs this play? I had him labeled as a fish...

$0.10/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG htwco ($34.86)
      UTG+1 TheFourKings ($48.94)
      CO LX33ACW ($26.22)
      BTN Elemik ($122.22)
      SB Hero ($25)
      BB MomSayIWin ($58.06)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Hero is SB K:spade: A:heart:
      3 folds, Elemik raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.70, 1 fold, Elemik calls $1.95

Flop: 8:heart: 9:spade: 4:diamond: ($5.65, 2 players)
      Hero bets $3.90, Elemik calls $3.90

Turn: 2:club: ($13.45, 2 players)
      Hero checks, Elemik checks

River: K:diamond: ($13.45, 2 players)
      Hero bets $10, Elemik raises to $20

Hero ?
  • 5 replies
    • nitaidean
      nitaidean
      Bronze
      Well its a tough situation, but you're getting 2-1 on your money, you said yourself he is fishy, and no draws whatsoever were completed. Plus, he checked the turn back....

All these reasons tend to make me want to call his minraise, though I would say theres a decent chance he made some two pair on the river, like K9 or K8. But then again, he could just have a lone king which he hit, or be on some kind of fishy bluff. I think folding here is a bit too tight.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      well he is reping there set or two pair but I´m not folding there AK
      He can maybe raise himself for value Kx hand and I think pot is too big to make there hero fold
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Well I doubt he's bluffing (because its just so rare and because your hand looks a lot like AK so you're hardly ever folding), so I dont mind the fold.

But I think you can bet smaller on the river. His hand looks like a mid pair TT/JJ etc (before the raise) so I don't think he normally pays you off for potsize on river. Maybe bet $7.50 and then if he raises its easier to get away.
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Well I doubt he's bluffing (because its just so rare and because your hand looks a lot like AK so you're hardly ever folding), so I dont mind the fold.

But I think you can bet smaller on the river. His hand looks like a mid pair TT/JJ etc (before the raise) so I don't think he normally pays you off for potsize on river. Maybe bet $7.50 and then if he raises its easier to get away.
      i agree with tim, i think once he min-raises alot of the time (especially with fishs) this is the nuts. But you are in too deep to fold especially because KQ/AK is in his range.
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      c/c c/c bet big on river

seems like he flop the nuts