abaut boots cheats and atc.

• Liudas20
      Liudas20
      Bronze
      hi guys im new in poker world, and i think start to play in real money, just first wont to know some more about all this poker cheats , bots and more stuff how not to lose my money w/o fear fight...
      i heard some people talk about boots system in money tables, how often its happens and its in all tables or just hight rate?
      and wtf is here
      http://www.rnrh.net/images/blog/pokerstars_five_aces.jpg
      did that really happens in on line poker ?
      p.s sry for my English
  • 8 replies
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Probably the only single word able to tilt me more than using YOUR instead of YOU'RE is BOOTS instead of BOTS.

Btw, that picture is fake, no reason to worry about.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      That picture is fake, you can safely play on rooms like pokerstars/fulltilt without worrying about getting cheated. (or on any pokerstrategy affiliated room)

As for bots, yes it does happen sometimes that people use bots, but there's no need to worry about it at least in No Limit games, because bots are bad and very exploitable, also poker rooms do not allow bots and band such accounts if they detect them.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      Probably the only single word able to tilt me more than using YOUR instead of YOU'RE is BOOTS instead of BOTS.

Btw, that picture is fake, no reason to worry about.
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Lmao :D
    • Liudas20
      Liudas20
      Bronze
      guys i already sry for my english, but it nice that u have time for laught
      can someone explain me more about this bots system how it work, and how to recognize it if it happens
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I can only remember one bot I played regularly with, he'd just play pretty much 24/7 shortstacking various stakes and he'd always do same dumb mistakes all the time, like open 4bb on the button first in almost always and then fold to a reraise like 90% of the time or so and other stuff that no human being would be dumb enough to constantly repeat. And he was losing player, probably only up after rakeback/rake races bonuses.

Seriously don't worry about bots, they are in no way dangerous to any winning player.
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      The bot is programmed to play cards. It does not mean it can see your hole cards. So I wouldn't worry too much if villain is a bot or a vampire. Just play good poker and bust him metal ass.
    • DYRD
      DYRD
      Bronze
      boobs &chicks, LOL