Everest Poker $2.00 No Limit Hold'em - 4 players - View hand 944727
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: $2.49
      SB: $0.31
      BB: $1.96
      Hero (CO): $2.21

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with Q :club: Q :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.07, BTN calls $0.07, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.17) 7 :diamond: 9 :heart: 8 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.17, Hero calls $0.17

Turn: ($0.51) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.23, Hero raises to $0.70, BTN folds

to rozdanie mi się podoba.

32/18/4.5 150h
      FTCB 71%

F: why c/c becouse he mostlike fold this flop or rasie me, i dont want push this flop when my equity is 50%/50, so i play just c/c and revaulate turn my if comes Tx, 6x and he bets pot i propably fold but if comes other hand i propably c/c and revaluate river.

Other opinion this had is this flop stand is c.bet becouse he fold big and i c.bet most miss hand i dont agreee this opinion becouse he like rasie flop so i monst like c/f this flop no bet/f.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I genrally think that QQ is too strong to just start c/c and trying to go with your ahnd to showdown. Very often he is taking his free card on the turn his Tx, 6x or can bluff you out when scare cards come, so I'd prefer c-bet flop
      c/r turn is fine. When turn would be blank I guess c/c down can be reasonable line
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      I genrally think that QQ is too strong to just start c/c and trying to go with your ahnd to showdown. Very often he is taking his free card on the turn his Tx, 6x or can bluff you out when scare cards come, so I'd prefer c-bet flop
      c/r turn is fine. When turn would be blank I guess c/c down can be reasonable line

but flop you play c.bet/fold or bet/calls?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deivid2
      Originally posted by Kaitz20

but flop you play c.bet/fold or bet/calls?
      depends how often you think players would raise there their semibluffs
      I´d likely b/c and go from there. 32/18 ins't the world nittiest player and I think he can sometimes also raise there with draws although a lot of times I think he would just calls or folds